The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Certificate in Academic and Professional Skills Development qualification is to provide learners with an opportunity for deeper engagement with academic and professional skills. These skills will enable learners to advance to academic study through the development of academic conventions, procedures and considerations relevant to study in higher education.
It will also enable learners to develop relevant academic skills towards professional, organisational and self-management attributes that are associated with professional practice.
The aims of this programme will allow learners to:
- Apply principles of academic convention
- Develop academic assignments
- Use analytical and critical skills to develop arguments
- Apply time management skills for academic study
- Understand how to source and utilise information for academic study
- Understand own learning styles.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 6 Certificate in Academic and Professional Skills Development qualification, learners must possess:
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
OTHM Programme Centers
|Bangladesh||Bangladesh Skill Bank|
Penston Academy of International Studies
|England||London City Business School|
|Hong Kong SAR, China||Pioneer Online Business Academy|
|Malaysia||Executive Jet Aviation|
|Sri Lanka||Global Education Platform (GEP)|
Global Technological Campus (GTC)
|United Arab Emirates||FutureWise Education|